MARK S. WALDRON
Owner of Tranquility Development Group
We pride ourselves on being a Third Generation, Father and Sons team. Our strongest strength, Mr Waldron, his father, and his father, were framing contractors, and cabinetmakers. We are a hands-on builder, not a drive-by builder. We welcome all investors, as well as all Build-on-your-lots We can turn-key, and/or take any project to any stage. We offer construction management as well.
• Bidding projects and preparing project proposals
• Coordinating labor, equipment, and ordering material & material deliveries
• Managing projects and completing them on-schedule while staying within budget
• Effectively communicating with all personnel involved with each project; professionals, builders, homeowners, vendors, etc.
• We are very proud, when a home is completely finished, and we do a walk-through, we have a small list, and the work is done immediately. We do not have homeowners calling 90 days later asking why the work is not done, such as larger builders do.
A reputation is not built without a rich history
From 1978 and thirteen years following, I worked exclusively for nearly 30 custom homebuilders in Kelliwood and Nottingham Country right here in Harris County. Among these homebuilders were builders such as Mike Yarborough, Bayou Bend Builders, Campisi Homes, and Bill Clayton.
In 1991 I plunged into the homebuilding business for myself. Through my passion for the industry and my dedication to providing quality work, I immediately became successful. In the beginning, ninety-percent of my business were speculative starter homes, building upwards of fifty homes per year. As time progressed, my work phased into “ build on your lot” throughout Harris County, building homes from the mid-$100,000’s.
In 1999 my business became a Father and Sons business, where I successfully direct all aspects of day-to-day operations. My work experience expanded to include everything from construction, developing raw land into residential properties, and rebuilding properties that were damaged by fire or flood. My current projects are focused on inner-city building, and build-on-your-lot, and construction management with investors.
Tranquility Development and our staff would love to build your dream home, on one of our lots, or one of yours. We can help you from the dirt, architectural drawings, engineering, permitting, etc. all in a timely fashion.